Wellness, Selfcare & Crafting Classes
Sign up for a class of your choice
Eating without Rules
Over the course of 4 weeks in 1.5 hour online sessions, this series is a mindful eating program that has been designed to teach you to:
- Recognize & understand factors that can influence eating behaviours
- Become aware of your triggers & any emerging patterns that cause you to eat mindlessly
- Unlearn risky behaviours & learn desirable behaviours
- Create a positive self to self relationship
- Learn, apply & share your success strategies
- Learn how to come back on track when you fall off (falling off is a normal human behaviour)
- Set achievable goals & set yourself up for success
- Equip yourself with strategies for next steps to continue leading a mindful way of eating.
DATES & DETAILS:
Thursday April 8th @ 6:30PM-8:00PM EST – Part 1: Start with the basics
- Mindless eating
- What kind of mindless eater are you?
- Understanding the real meaning of “Mindful Eating”
- Benefits of mindful eating
Thursday April 15th @ 6:30PM-8:00PM EST – Part 2: Understanding your hunger mechanisms
- Skills of a mindful eater
- Types of hunger
- Strategies to manage your hunger type
Thursday April 22nd @ 6:30PM-8:00PM EST – Part 3: Shifting from a judgement perspective
- From judgement to acceptance
Thursday April 29th @ 6:30PM-8:00PM EST – Part 4: Getting into action
- Are you ready for mindful eating?
- Stages of how to eat mindfully
- Health at every size
- Recovering from a relapse
This is a Premium experience. Even if you cannot attend live, everyone that purchases a ticket will receive:
- Recording of all 4 parts
- Q&A time with our Host, a Registered Dietitian
- Handouts & Workbooks
Please note: Registration for this series will cap at 25 participants. To ensure progression in this series, drop-ins are not allowed.
Thursday April 8th – April 29th (4 weekly sessions)
6:30pm-7:30pm With Alka
Love investing in your health?
Keep updated for new classes & presentations
I do monthly presentations & workshops based on health & wellness. It could be a presentation on a health topic or a hands on workshop.